Put the blackberries in the sauce pan. Add half a glass of water and 2 teaspoons of Splenda Granulated. Boil over medium heat until a slightly thick consistency (8 – 10 minutes).
- Makes6 servings
- Prep Time40 min
- Made withSplenda Granulated Sweetener
- 50 g of ground oatmeal
- 100 g cold butter or 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 30 g of chopped almonds
- 1 packet of vanillin powder (10 g)
- 300 g frozen blackberries
- Half a glass of water (150 ml)
- 12 teaspoons SPLENDA® Granulated
Nutrition Info Per Serving
- % Daily Value*
- Energy300 kcal384.62%
- Total Fat17.00 g21.79%
- Total Carbohydrate37.80 g13.75%
- Fibre1.90 g6.79%
- Protein8.00 g16%
Add flour, oatmeal, almonds, vanillin and 10 teaspoons of Splenda Granule to the mixing bowl. Mix. Then add the cold butter to the mixture and break the butter with your fingers. The mixture should have the consistency of wet sand.
Put the cooked blackberries in a deep baking dish. Add the dough mixture evenly on top of it and bake for 15-20 minutes.