Mix water and Splenda Granulated and bring to boil. When it starts to thicken, add lemon juice, set aside and let it warm.
- Makes9 servings
- Prep Time40 min
- Made withSplenda Granulated Sweetener
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup sunflower oil
- ½ cup light yoghurt
- ½ water glass semolina
- ½ cup flour
- 1 packet of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ orange zest
- 14 g SPLENDA® Granulated (5 heaping dessert spoons)
- 360 ml water (1.5 water glass)
- 1-2 drops of lemon juice
- 28 g SPLENDA® Granulated (10 heaping dessert spoons)
Nutrition Info Per Serving
- % Daily Value*
- Energy220 kcal282.05%
- Total Fat12.40 g15.9%
- Total Carbohydrate21.80 g7.93%
- Fibre0.73 g2.61%
- Protein4.67 g9.34%
For the sherbet
Put the eggs and Splenda Granulated into a mixing bowl and whisk them well until they turn white.
Then add sunflower oil and yoghurt into the mixture and continue whisking.
Add flour, baking powder and vanillin.
After completing this process, add the semolina and mix it from the outside to the inside with the help of a spatula.
Add the grated orange peels and mix once.
Grease the oven dish, pour the basbousa mixture into the ovenware and bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for 25 – 30 minutes.