Mix the semolina, flour, yeast and salt in a bowl. Add warm water to it. Cover and ferment for 45 minutes.
- Makes10 servings
- Prep Time1 hr
- Made withSplenda Granulated Sweetener
- 170 g semolina
- 60 g flour
- ½ packet of dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1.5 cups of warm water (450 ml)
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
For inner filling
- 100 g cheese
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 20 g chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon SPLENDA® Granulated (0.5 g)
- Half a glass of water (100 ml)
- 2-3 drops of lemon juice
- 8 teaspoons of SPLENDA® Granulated (4 g)
Nutrition Info Per Serving
- % Daily Value*
- Energy122 kcal156.41%
- Total Fat3.40 g4.36%
- Total Carbohydrate18.00 g6.55%
- Fibre1.10 g3.93%
- Protein4.50 g9%
Dissolve baking soda in 1 tablespoon of water and add it to the fermented mixture.
Add pancake-size dough to the heated pan with the help of a scoop and cook it until it turns colour from top to bottom.
Mix cheese, walnuts, cinnamon and Splenda for the filling.
Put 1 teaspoon of dough between the cooked pancakes.
Boil Splenda and water for syrup. When it starts to boil, add lemon juice to it.
Put the stuffed pancakes on a serving plate and drizzle syrup on them.