سياسة ملفات تعريف الارتباط
LAST UPDATE: April 12, 2021
- Strictly Necessary or Essential Cookies A type of first-party cookie, these cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features. Without these cookies, some services you have requested, such as maintaining a record of your preferences or selections (such as a “shopping cart”) cannot be provided. These are a type of “session” cookie, which expire immediately or within a few seconds of you leaving the web browser. This category of cookies cannot be disabled.
- Functionality Cookies A type of first-party cookie, these cookies remember choices you make such as the country from which you visit our website, your preferred language, and your search parameters. This information can then be used to provide you with an experience more appropriate to your selections and to make your return visits to our website more tailored to your preferences. The information in these cookies may be anonymised. These cookies cannot track your browsing activity on other websites. This category of cookies cannot be disabled, but can be cleared after each visit to our website(s).
- Performance or Analytics Cookies These cookies collect anonymous information on how people use our website to help us understand how customers arrive at our site, browse or use our site and highlight areas where we can improve, such as navigation. The data stored by these cookies never shows personal details from which your individual identity can be established.
- Targeting cookies or advertising cookies These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising more relevant to you and your interests. These cookies are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. Third party advertisers or advertising networks place these cookies. These cookies remember the websites you visit and that information is shared with other parties such as advertisers.
- Flash Cookies Our use of Adobe Flash technology (including Flash Local Stores Objects (“Flash LSOs”)) allows us to, among other things, serve you with more tailored information, facilitate your ongoing access to and use of our websites, and collect and store information about your use of our websites. If you do not want Flash LSOs stored on your computer, you can adjust the settings of your Flash player to block Flash LSO storage using the tools contained in the Adobe Flash Website Storage Settings Panel available on the Internet. You can also control Flash LSOs by going to the Adobe Flash Global Storage Settings Panel available on the Internet and following the instructions (which may include instructions that explain, for example, how to delete existing Flash LSOs (referred to as “information” on the Macromedia site), how to prevent Flash LSOs from being placed on your computer without your being asked, and (for Flash Player 8 and later) how to block Flash LSOs that are not being delivered by the operator of the page you are on at the time). Please note that setting the Flash Player to restrict or limit acceptance of Flash LSOs may reduce or impede the functionality of some Flash applications, including, potentially, Flash applications used in connection with our websites or our online content
Of course, if you do not wish to have cookies on your devices, you may turn them off at any time by modifying your Internet browser’s settings. These settings are typically found in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser. However, by disabling cookies on your device, you may be prohibited from full use of the website’s features or lose access to some functionality. If you want to remove cookies that were placed on your device in the past, you can manually delete cookies at any time. However, this will not prevent our website(s) from placing further cookies on your device unless you adjust your settings as stated above.